Events in 2016
- 8-12 July 2016
- ICCHP Summer University 2016
ICCHP Summer University 2016 will take place at JKU Linz, Austria.
It will again be part of ICCHP Conference and invites partially sighted and blind students/ pupils aiming at entering Higher Education to work together on their future know-how in Math, statistics and Science and get to know latest technology to be able to compete in STEM study courses.
For further information, please visit the ICCHP Summer University website.
- 13-15 July 2016
- Pre-Conference July 11-12, 2016
ICCHP: 15th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs
ICCHP focuses on Assistive Technology (AT) and eAccessibility enabling a more independent life, participation, inclusion and improved services and support for people with disabilities and older adults.
Venue: Johannes Kepler University of Linz, Austria, Altenbergerstrasse 69, 4040 Linz, Austria.
For any additional information, please visit the ICCHP conference website.
For further information, please contact the ICCHP Conference Office.
- 1-5 August 2016
- Verband für Blinden- und Sehbehindertenpädagogik e.V.(VBS) /(The Association of Pedagogy for the Blind and Visually Impaired) and ICEVI
XXXVI. Convention of Pedagogy for the Blind and Visually Impaired in Graz
Theme: "Perspectives in Dialogue"
Venue: Karl-Franzens-Universität (University of Graz)
For any additional information, please visit the Congress website: www.vbs-2016.at
Contact - Local Organizer: office at vbs-2016.at
Presentation Perspectives in Dialogue, pdf, 573kB, link to download
- 18-25 August 2016
- WBU-ICEVI Joint Assemblies 2016 & ICEVI Day
The International Council for Education of People with Visual Impairment and the World Blind Union will be jointly holding their General Assemblies in Orlando, Florida, USA
Host Organization: National Federation of the Blind (USA)
Theme for the General Assemblies: "Human rights and the CRPD: What lies ahead"
Theme of the ICEVI Day: "Education for All Children with Visual Impairment: Beyond 2015"
Venue: Rosen Centre Hotel
Information about the WBU-ICEVI General Assemblies is available on the website: http://www.worldblindunion.org/English/general-assembly/Pages/default.aspx
For submission of ICEVI Day Official Abstract Form: oficevi at gmail.com
- 10-12 November 2016
- The European Network for Psychologists and related professions working in the field of Visual Impairment (ENPVI) of ICEVI-Europe in cooperation with Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE), the Faculty of ELTE Bárczi Gusztáv, and the Special Education Development Foundation
6th European Conference on Psychology and Visual Impairment (6TH ECPVI)
Theme: PSYCHOLOGICAL SURVIVAL SKILLS IN A SIGHTED WORLD
Venue: Budapest – Hungary – ELTE Barczi Gusztav Faculty of Special Needs Education
For further information, please visit the 6th European Conference on Psychology and Visual Impairment (6TH ECPVI) website.
For additional information, please contact email address for 6TH ECPVI conference - firstname.lastname@example.org
Events in 2017
- 5-7 April 2017
- Swedish Agency for Accessible Media (MTM) and National Agency for Special Needs Education and Schools (SPSM)
The International Conference Tactile Reading 2017 in Stockholm
Venue: Clarion Hotel Stockholm
Call for abstracts and posters for the Tactile Reading conference 2017, pdf, 171kB
For more information and details: www.tactilereading.org
- 2-7 July 2017
- ICEVI-Europe in cooperation with BLL (Blindenzorg licht en liefde), Spermalie and Centrum Ganspoel have the pleasure of announcing the organization of the
9th ICEVI European Conference in Bruges, Belgium
Theme: "Empowered by Dialogue"
Venue: Sint-Lodewijkscollege in Bruges, Belgium
For further information, please visit the 9th ICEVI European Conference Website.
History from calendar