Events in 2016
- 10-12 November 2016
- The European Network for Psychologists and related professions working in the field of Visual Impairment (ENPVI) of ICEVI-Europe in cooperation with Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE), the Faculty of ELTE Bárczi Gusztáv, and the Special Education Development Foundation
6th European Conference on Psychology and Visual Impairment (6TH ECPVI)
Theme: PSYCHOLOGICAL SURVIVAL SKILLS IN A SIGHTED WORLD
Venue: Budapest – Hungary – ELTE Barczi Gusztav Faculty of Special Needs Education
For further information, please visit the 6th European Conference on Psychology and Visual Impairment (6TH ECPVI) website.
For additional information, please contact email address for 6TH ECPVI conference - email@example.com
- 14-17 December 2016
- International Council for Education and Rehabilitation of People with Visual Impairment, European Region (ICEVI-Europe) with the non-governmental organization Mariani and with the support of the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Sports and Youth in Georgia
7th ICEVI Eastern European Conference
Theme: Partnership : Parent professional cooperation in the process of education of visually impaired children
Venue: Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia
For further information, please visit the 7th ICEVI Eastern European Conference website.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Events in 2017
- 5-7 April 2017
- Swedish Agency for Accessible Media (MTM) and National Agency for Special Needs Education and Schools (SPSM)
The International Conference Tactile Reading 2017 in Stockholm
Venue: Clarion Hotel Stockholm
Call for abstracts and posters for the Tactile Reading conference 2017, pdf, 171kB
For more information and details: www.tactilereading.org
- 17 - 19 May 2017
- University of Zagreb in cooperation with International Partners
9th International Conference of the Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Zagreb- ERFCON 2017 in Zagreb, Croatia
Venue: FORUM Zagreb Congress Centre
For further information, please visit the 9th International Conference of the Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences Website.
- 2-7 July 2017
- ICEVI-Europe in cooperation with BLL (Blindenzorg licht en liefde), Spermalie and Centrum Ganspoel have the pleasure of announcing the organization of the
9th ICEVI European Conference in Bruges, Belgium
Theme: "Empowered by Dialogue"
Venue: Sint-Lodewijkscollege in Bruges, Belgium
For further information, please visit the 9th ICEVI European Conference Website.
History from calendar