- SensAge Project
- “SensAge is a Network of Networks, Associations and Organisations addressing the issues of enabling ageing people with sensory impairments to develop their active citizenship through lifelong learning”
- More information: www.sensage.eu
- Facebook group: SensAge: Grundtvig Network
- 1st Network Conference by John Harris, Vision Europe Limited
The first of three Annual Conferences organised by the EC Grundtvig Network Project Lifelong Learning Needs for Ageing People with Sensory Disabilities (SensAge) took place in Zagreb, Croatia, on September 30, 2012.
- The elderly, still a young target group
by Peter Verstraten, Royal Dutch Visio (The Netherlands)
- European Expert Meeting on Ageing People with Visual Impairment, April 2011 (The Netherlands)
by Liliya Plastunova, Representative of ICEVI-Europe on EE Countries and Tatjana Gorash, Moldova Blind Union
- Best practices from the European Expert Meeting on Ageing People with Visual Impairment that was held at April 4-5 in Vught, the Netherlands.