6th ECPVI 2nd Announcement of Abstract Submission Deadline
In this year the 6th ECPVI will be organized by ICEVI Europe, Eötvös Loránd University Bárczi Gusztáv Faculty of Special Needs Education, "A Gyógypedagógia Fejlesztéséért Alapítvány". The conference will take place in Budapest the 11th and 12th of November 2016. The actual topic of the conference is PSYCHOLOGICAL SURVIVAL SKILLS IN A SIGHTED WORLD.
Thank you for the registrations and the inspiring abstracts which have been arrived until the first deadline. If you are interested in attending the conference, you even have a possibility to register and submit an abstract by 15th July 2016.
The ECPVI conference is designed for researchers, psychologists, health, social care and education professionals that have an interest in visual impairment.
- Assessment on various life stages
- Counselling and guidance (concerning social psychological development)
- Neuropsychological issues
- Rehabilitation, understood as the mental process
- Therapeutic approach
- Visual impairment and emotional disorders (Autism)
- Visual impairment and psychiatric disorders