Welcome to the Home Page of ICEVI, European Region
International Council for Education and Re/habilitation of People with Visual Impairment
Sharing information and knowledge on the field of education
and rehabilitation of people with visual impairment.
Professionals and others involved in the education and
rehabilitation of children and young people with visual impairment.
Questionnaire for National Representatives of ICEVI-Europe
Link to online questionnaire for National Representatives of ICEVI-Europe
ICEVI - Europe as a Partner in the Erasmus+ Project BaGMIVI - Bridging the Gap Between Museums and Individuals with Visual Impairments
Information regarding the project BaGMIVI
The proposal for a European Accessibility Act: a new, accessible Europe for blind and partially sighted people?
english version, format docx, 47kB, french version, format docx, 54kB, german version, format docx, 55kB, spanish version, format docx, 358kB
EBU & ICEVI-Europe Joint Project
Erasmus+ Mobility of Students with Disability: A State-of-the-art report on the accessibility of exchange programs for students with visual impairments
Mobility of Students with Disability, format docx, 293kB, Mobility of Students with Disability, format pdf, 644kB
What's new on this site?
see also more news
- 15.05.2016: EBU newsletter 107, English version [PDF format, 255kB], EBU newsletter 107, German version [PDF format, 359kB], EBU newsletter 107, French version [PDF format, 354kB], EBU newsletter 107, Spanish version [PDF format, 428kB]
- 22.04.2016: Perkins School for the Blind [DOC format, 59kB]
- 19.03.2016: Announcement and Results from The Book Fair of Bologna in Italy
- 09.03.2016: EBU newsletter 106, English version [PDF format, 259kB], EBU newsletter 106, German version [PDF format, 366kB], EBU newsletter 106, French version [PDF format, 361kB]
- 24.09.2015: The Athens Open Air Film Festival & the Athens International Film Festival - Opening Nights join forces with the Movement of Artists with Disabilities for Accessible Cinema [PDF format, 334kB]
- 24.09.2015: EP adopts resolution on rights for people with disabilities [PDF format, 285kB]
- 07.09.2015: 2nd call for papers - ICEVI Day, WBU-ICEVI General Assemblies [PDF format, 293kB], Official Abstract Form, ICEVI Day, WBU-ICEVI General Assemblies [PDF format, 337kB]
- 04.09.2015: Press Release: The International Council for Education and Rehabilitation of People with Visual Impairment, European Region announces election of new board members [PDF format, 535kB]
- 17.07.2015: Press Release: Feeling Van Gogh makes art accessible for visually impaired visitors [DOC format]
- 17.07.2015: UPDATED Calendar of events in Europe.
- 17.05.2015: UPDATED Job description of National Representatives in Europe.
- 17.05.2015: NEW CV's of Members of European Committee.
- 27.04.2015: NEW Newsletter of April 2015 (download pdf 1,3MB)
- 19.04.2015: INVITATION Professional Conference celebrating 25 years of Early Care in the Czech Republic on
New methods for diagnosing and developing visual perception in children with disabilities (Prague, 18 June 2015). For further information about the conference, please visit the conference website: www.roksedou.com
- 10.03.2015: UPDATED National pages of Belgium and Italy.
- 11.02.2015: UPDATED link ENPVI - A European network for psychologists and related professions working in the field of Visual Impairment.
- 11.02.2015: UPDATED European board members 2013-2017.
- 26.01.2015: NEW National page of Belarus and Italy.
- 13.12.2014: NEW Download Annual report 2013 [DOC, 4,9 MB]
- 01.10.2014: DOWNLOAD Early Childhood Development and Disability: A discussion paper by the World Health Organization and UNICEF.
- 03.08.2014: NEW Press Release from ICEVI-Europe and the Beyazay Association of Turkey on Education Enables Campaign.
- 30.06.2014: UPDATED membership information and membership payment with PayPal