Welcome to the Home Page of ICEVI, European Region
International Council for Education and Re/habilitation of People with
Sharing information and knowledge on the field of education
and rehabilitation of people with visual impairment.
Professionals and others involved in the education and
rehabilitation of children and young people with visual impairment.
What's new on this site?
see also more news
- 15.11.2013: UPDATED Members of European Committee of ICEVI 2013-2017.
- 15.11.2013: UPDATED National page of Switzerland.
- 15.11.2013: UPDATED Calendar of events in Europe.
- 14.10.2013: NEW Press Release from ICEVI-Europe and EBU Commission on Access to Culture and Education.
- 14.10.2013: UPDATED Topics Access Technology and Aging people with VI.
- 06.10.2013: UPDATED 6th International ICEVI Conference for East European countries, Chernigiv (Ukraine), 10-12 October 2013.
Programme | Программа Конференции
- 02.08.2013: UPDATED European board members 2013-2017.
- 27.05.2013: NEW Newsletter of May 2013 (download pdf 305KB)
- 27.05.2013: NEW Download Annual report 2012 [DOC, 4,6 MB]
- 27.05.2013: New books: Feel Free and In Touch, Royal Dutch Visio (The Netherlands)
- 25.04.2013: NEW Seminar in Mathematics [RTF] for Children with Visual Impairment and Children with MDVI, Melhus (Norway), 29-30 October 2013.
- 23.02.2013: NEW SensAge Network VIDEO. John Harris, Coordinator of the Sensage Network, explains what is Sensage. A movie directed by : Matthieu Boivineau.
- 10.12.2012: NEW Special Conference Newsletter [PDF 1 MB]
- 31.10.2012: NEW LINK ENVITER, European Network for Vision Impairment Training Education & Research
- 21.07.2012: NEW Job description of contact persons in Europe.
- 21.07.2012: UPDATED Profile of the president and Contact persons per country.